Hello and welcome to the EHPPS fun online showing show
Are you unable to transport your horse to a show and feel like you’re missing out? Then this online showing show is for you!!
Simply choose a class or two (or three…or twelve) to enter, email your photos and relevant details (see below for details required) and make payment via PayPal (if you do not have Paypal and wish to pay via alternative means please mention this in your email).
All information regarding rules and regulations are listed below.
- Entries cost £2 per photo, per class entered.
- Payments made via Paypal to [email protected] – please mark your payment as APRIL ONLINE ENTRY
- Rosettes are awarded from 1st-6th place in each class.
- Entries need to be sent to [email protected] along with details of classes entered, your full name and address and your PayPal address (so that we can confirm payment)
- Enter as many photos in each class as you like.
- Enter as many classes as you like
- Closing date for this online showing show is Sunday 26th April 2020 – all photos and payments to be received by midnight on the 26th April 2020, any received after this will not be included in the judging.
- Judging takes place after the closing date. Results will be published in the Facebook event and on our website. Winners will be notified within 5 days. Judges decision is final.
- You MUST HAVE PERMISSION to use the photo from whoever took it – NO WATERMARKED PHOTOS
- A confirmation email will be sent on receipt of payment and photos
- All money raised will go towards the direct upkeep of the sanctuary’s horses and ponies
Big thank you to Zoe Cain-Tyler for offering to do the unenviable task of judging
Class 1. PRETTIEST MARE (kindly sponsored by Auto Jet Ltd: commercial pre MOT steam cleaning and valeting www.autojetsteamcleaning.co.uk)
- From the funkiest filly to the moodiest mare – all those special equine ladies in your life belong in this class
Class 2. HANDSOMEST GELDING (kindly sponsored by J and A Tools Ltd, specialist hand tools and garage equipment supplies)
- Tall/short, dark/light, hairy/clipped…share your strapping colts, geldings and stallions with us in this class
Class 3. DIRTIEST HORSE/PONY (kindly sponsored by Chris Hammond)
- Do you ever wonder whether your noble steed has hippopotamus ancestry? Then this is the class for you
Class 4. HAIRIEST HORSE/PONY (kindly sponsored by Bridget Colston Complete Horsemanship)
- Is it a mammoth? Is it a yak? Perhaps your horse/pony looks like a strategically placed throw rug? Whatever the description share your hairy beasties with us in this class
Class 5. MOST MARVELLOUS MOUSTACHE (kindly sponsored by Jennifer Stone, remembering Kayleigh forever)
- A hairy upper lip that would make Tom Selleck green with envy
Class 6. BIGGEST “WHOOPS” MOMENT (kindly sponsored by Heaven and Richie)
- We’ve all been there – things go smoothly 99% of the time but then it’s always the 1% that people seem to be brandishing a camera….
Class 7. FUNNIEST PHOTO (kindly sponsored by J and A Tools Ltd, specialist hand tools and garage equipment supplies)
- And what is it you find so amusing?? Perhaps you’d like to share it with the class?
Class 8. PERFECT PLAITS (kindly sponsored by Eoghan Kendall – Hammond)
- Are you tired of spending hours plaiting your horse just for your efforts to remain unnoticed?… Never fear, your class is here!
Class 9. SUPER SELFIE (kindly sponsored by Little Riders Pony Cycle Hire Essex – [email protected],com 07785100170)
- We can’t believe there is anyone out there who couldn’t enter this class – who can honestly say they have never taken a selfie of themselves with their equine best friend? If you haven’t, now’s the time!
Class 10. BEST COMPARISON (PHOTO COLLAGES ONLY) (kindly sponsored by Lin Farnell in memory of EHPPS Ruby)
- Do you have any before or after pictures? Perhaps a drastic colour change after clipping, or a rescue who blossomed in your care. Perhaps you have a winter/summer comparison to share?
Class 11. BEST FRIENDS (kindly sponsored by Jennifer Stone, remembering Kayleigh forever)
- Does your horse have a best friend? It could be another horse, a cat, a human, a chicken or even a cuddly toy. Share your picture in this class
Class 12. FANCY DRESS (kindly sponsored by Push and Stick Gang)
- What show is complete without a fancy dress class? Share your best fancy dress pictures in this class