It costs in excess of £16,000 each month to keep the Sanctuary operational. If you would like to help, please contact us to find out more.
EHPPS receives no government funding and we rely entirely on donations, memberships, fund raising, grants and legacies.
There are lots of way you can help the EHPPS horses and ponies, here are some ideas for you:
– Distribute leaflets for us
– Place a collection tin
– Get your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues to become a Member of EHPPS
– Organise a fund raising event on our behalf
– Donate some cat food pouches for the yard cats
– Do a boot sale
– Donate some fruit and vegetables for our rescue pigs and goats
– Organise a dress down day at your school or workplace
– Hold a coffee and cake morning
– Arrange a sponsored walk, swim, cycle ride, etc.
– Bring in some apples, carrots, pears, parsnips and swedes for the horses
– Treat one of the horses or ponies to a new head collar (they’re something we can never have enough of – Sizes required are Full, Cob, Pony and Small Pony sizes).
IT ALL HELPS!